Call Of War World-Cup Starter Pack Promotion
Call of War - World-Cup Starter Pack Promotion
The World Cup is underway and we want you to lead your nation to victory and glory - not just on the soccer field but also on the battleground.
Play Call of War now and make sure to claim your exclusive World-Cup starter pack for free. This gift will award you 30.000 Gold in-game-currency that you can utilize to get a head start in the game.
It is used in order to shorten building, recruitment and research times - so you have more quality time to watch the World Cup and cheer for your nation! The starter pack will be awarded upon successful registration to Call of War. The promotion content is available for new players only.
Call of War News 06/2018
The achievement reward system is finally live! Players are happy about the new achievement rewards and will also enjoy the profile rework improvements that came alongside other changes. More details about the achievement reward system can be found in the game Call of War look for the news post from last week.
Profile rework improvements:
● We implemented a button in the top middle of the profile which allows players to switch
between human and AI for killed and lost unit statistics.
● Clicking near the score and ranking in the profile will open the ranking of that player, this can also be used in every player's profile.
● The arrow to show individual unit statistics will now open the information for all units at the same time, which allows the players to get a better overview and compare their statics more easily.
● Global popularity is now again shown in the in-game profile for Elite-AI rounds.
Achievement reward system live:
● A new achievement reward system has been implemented, enabling players to collect Gold rewards for completing any of the over 40 achievements they did not complete so far.
● Rewards can not only be collected for achievement levels gained after the update, but also for any that have been completed since April 1.
● Additionally, we added 2 new achievements. The Fly Swatter (kill 25/150/1000 units with anti-air) and Artillery Aficionado (kill 100/500/2500 units with artillery).
● The full details on which achievements have been changed and how much gold the players will be able to collect can be found in this Google Sheet. Additional changes and improvements:
● Players are now able to find the map-specific winning reward for their game round in the newspaper.
● In the research menu as well as the production menu players will now find Anti Air, Artillery and Anti Tank units in the Infantry tab. Mechanized Infantry can be found in the Armor tab. These units now count towards their new category for certain achievements.
and Anti Tank units in the Infantry tab. Mechanized Infantry can be found in the Armor tab.
These units now count towards their new category for certain achievements.
● The small icon next to each unit on the map will always display their current armor class.
● Users that are invited to an alliance should now be able to see a message instead of the default alliance text.
default alliance text.
● You can now also compare your profile with other players.